I believe they have emergency support available at 920-351-1010.

Hope that helps!

On 8/5/2015 12:10 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:

IIRC the only need for DNS is validity to confirm the license for the pretty graphs.

Is the BMU up to date?

My guess would be something is causing the probe script to hang, but it's tough to say. Call in the AM :/

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343