We did the 5.6 beta and went through the probe fixes some time back.
Haven't added any probes.

These situations require liberal applications of swear words and liquor to
troubleshoot when home at night and would rather be doing something other
than troubleshooting.

I have an open ticket with them, they were looking at it, I saw in the log
they poked some ubnt probes.

I see in the billing server logs they were looking at time.

Would rrd and time issue affect the probes tab updates