In my experience, if you complain a lot and offer to drive it to them, they
take you up on it. ;-)

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "George Skorup" <geo...@cbcast.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 1:03:18 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RF Calibration Failure ADI Catalina R1 chip not supported!

I have two on my desk that I submitted support case requests for and haven't
got a response yet. You want me to drive them up to Rolling Meadows? :)

The 5GHz SM shows RF calibration failure and ADI communication failure. The
3GHz SM shows only RF calibration failure. They both reboot shortly after
starting to scan. I think I might have another 5GHz in my WTF pile too, have to
check tomorrow.