From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:38:51 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Here's proof that Apple fanboys actually adore Android

On 8/5/2015 3:42 PM, Travis Johnson wrote:
> Say what you want... Apple is still the largest company in the
> world... still... this discussion has been going on for 5+ years
> now... and Apple is making more money than they can spend... and
> Samsung is losing more money every quarter. :)
Largest based on stock price. That's a moving target. Apple will rot
someday.

> All the phone manufacturers love Android because it's free. Ask any of
> them if they would actually pay for it and see what response you get. LOL
Apple gives theirs away too, but you have to buy an Apple phone to use
it. No thanks. I don't like the tiny box you have to live inside in
order to use it.

> Just like everyone is jumping on Windows 10... because it's a free
> upgrade.
And Apple gives theirs away too for the most part.

meh

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>