Overpriced?????? No way. Josh Luthman Office: 937-552-2340 Direct: 937-552-2343 1100 Wayne St Suite 1337 Troy, OH 45373 On Aug 9, 2015 2:51 AM, "Brett A Mansfield" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I think Netonix is way over priced, and it's not yet proven. Still, I just > ordered a couple and I'm excited to give them a test run. I'm also > interested to see what they have coming for the tower switch advertised on > their website. > > Thank you, > Brett A Mansfield > Silver Lake Internet, LLC > > On Aug 8, 2015, at 4:21 PM, Gino Villarini <[email protected]> wrote: > > Netonix for the win! > > On Friday, August 7, 2015, Brett A Mansfield <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> I have a few of these laying around. I removed them after I realized they >> don't like a mix of 100Mb and Gigabit. I really want to use them though >> rather than let them collect dust. >> >> Does anyone have a setup where these are working for them? Or are they >> just a lost cause? >> >> Thank you, >> Brett A Mansfield >> Silver Lake Internet, LLC >> >
