Speaking just for myself, I would not bother listening to such a podcast ....

Don't get me wrong, not saying anything negative about Mikrotik...
Just saying there is very little value to me, in hearing about the beta test
results of a product that is not in the market (general availability) running
an Operating System which is also yet to be released..

Yes, it is supposed to jump over the moon and fly around the world in a single
leap... Cure World Hunger and Bring Peace on Earth..

:)

Once the product is released and both the hardware and the ROS is in general
availability status... all of the features will end up speaking for
themselves....

Stay busy... do something productive...

:)

Faisal Imtiaz