Are the tools part of the ROS?
Cost?

From: Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:10 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GigE Testing

A couple of quick thought for both of your..  Chuck & Forrest..

1) Most folks overlook or not aware of the Packet Generator / Traffic Generator
tool in Mikrotik

  http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Tools/Traffic_Generator

http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Performance_Testing_with_Traffic_Generator

2) Most folks often forget that MT ROS is actually Software which will run on
most x86 machines...

   i.e. you can load up the MT ROS on any PC hardware and get some of the
functionality needed.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom