Protect the wiring yes, but my main concern is that one bad radio or other
device doesn’t take down the whole site.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] medium blow fuses

I'm with Forrest. Stick to the fast blow.

Remember, fuses are not used to protect the equipment, they are used to protect
the wiring. Since it is "usually" faulty equipment causing the over current
condition, it is already probably toast anyway.

Just make the fuse large enough to handle the inrush without popping, and not
so large as to endanger your wiring.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>