Might just be radio calibration differences, especially if it’s Canopy 900 FSK.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:15 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spacial Diversity - helps how much?

We see asymmetry on 900 MHz all the time. Our APs are usually in a location
completely devoid of trees, and the trees (if they exist) are at the subscriber
end. So we often see much better downlink conditions than uplink conditions.

My interpretation is that the subscriber transmit signal gets attenuated before
it leaves the trees, but somehow the AP transmit signal somehow filters
through, and not always the same path.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>