From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 11:32:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT eCommerce

I always just email our rep and tell them what I want, and it shows up the next
day... I've never had to deal with any of that.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Josh Luthman < j...@imaginenetworksllc.com >
wrote:

Things changed for the better then. I have a folder that's full of nothing but
those stupid signed agreements to pay the charges quoted.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Jeff Broadwick - Lists < jeffl...@att.net >