Even better moment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmkD1pUG0

 :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Aaron Schneider
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 7:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT BYU vs Nebraska

  Nebraska is my alma mater.  I saw that play in all of its glory live with a
room full of Husker fans.  You could hear a pin drop!   My first thought was
that now we know how Northwestern felt when Nebraska did that same thing to
them 2 years ago from midfield.

  Which would you rather have?  Won on a Hail Mary?  Or have your quarterback
for the rest of the season?  That will be a tough loss with him out all year!

  Go Big Red!  :)