From: Aaron Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT BYU vs Nebraska

Nebraska is my alma mater.  I saw that play in all of its glory live with a
room full of Husker fans.  You could hear a pin drop!   My first thought was
that now we know how Northwestern felt when Nebraska did that same thing to
them 2 years ago from midfield.

Which would you rather have?  Won on a Hail Mary?  Or have your quarterback for
the rest of the season?  That will be a tough loss with him out all year!

Go Big Red!  :)