From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:39 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] a new one, I think...

Or run 48 VDC up the tower and put a Mean Well RSD up there.

A few years back, a WISP near here had a solar site up on a water tank.  Every
year they added more panels, and they never had enough.  It got pretty
ridiculous looking with all those solar panels hanging off the railing around
the side of the tank.  Granted, this is northern Illinois, not Florida.