I agree with this.  It’s also another reason we don’t give public IP’s to
residential users.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AF24HD

If the guy is running a business and is going to send angry Twitter posts when
his Internet goes down because he’s getting DOS’d, he should at a minimum have
business service.

But I compare it to someone like Brian Krebs who knows he’s going to get DOS’d
because of what he does and is upfront with his Internet providers and in fact
uses one that specializes in DOS mitigation.

I was not trying to say professional gamers are bad people or anything like
that.

I love Brian Krebs, but would not sell him an Internet connection.