From: Gino Villarini
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:17 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Product Idea for Chuck - Feedback?

Chuck

As we migrate Canopy to epmp, we find ourselves wishing for this:

-Epmp holder for conn. epmp radio with illumination feedhorn for traditional
dishes

The idea would be that instead of replacing the whole canopy radio+dish with a
Force110 unit, it would be more efficient to just remove the Canopy radio and
reuse the dish with a conn. radio

I think that we could pay $25-$30 for something like this.