There's some details on the page, but some entities are exempt (ISPs not being one of them.) You can charge a 'convenience fee' if all charges via that payment channel are assessed the same fee. So if you only took credit cards on your online customer portal, and you charged a convenience fee for using the portal, you could hypothetically get away with it.