Dodge is reliable or not? I've normally thought ford and Dodge are junk but
the promaster city seems to have good reviews. The earlier ford transit
connect had transmissions that went out between 40 and 80k and the Nissan
nv200 is too new to know. They did put on expensive hard to find tires on
those.

So I'm hoping no one has any negative feedback on the promaster city.
Anyone have one here that can type up a quick review?