I would suggest sticking with all synthetics oils and K&N air filters to save a
few dollars over a long period.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cargo Van Shelving - Ram ProMaster City and others

In my experience Dodge != reliable

On Sunday, September 20, 2015, Darin Steffl
<darin.ste...@mnwifi.com<mailto:darin.ste...@mnwifi.com>> wrote:
Hey guys,

We've decided on going with the Ram ProMaster City for our next vehicle
purchase over the Ford or Nissan variants. This model should be more reliable,
is way more fun driving with a 9-speed tranny and has the most cargo space
among all of them.

I'm looking to see who you all use to upfit your vans with the shelving and
ladder racks on your vehicles? Also, if you have pictures of the inside of the
van showing the various configurations, that would be great. Also, any other
advice you have for us before moving forward with a purchase of these vans.

Thank you

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/ram_promaster_city/

--
Darin Steffl