From: Rory Conaway
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:44 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] 50mbps is faster than 85% of the rest of the country?

This was a speedtest taken by one of my customers this morning.  The thing that
surprised me was the 85% number.  I’m not sure of the source of the data but if
that’s correct, then there is a huge opportunity that we all need to be looking
at.  In this case, it’s a lowly Nanostation Loco M5 to an older XM Rocket.
Even though there is about 40 customers on it, it wasn’t under a lot of load
when this was taken.   But the point is, 50Mbps is a relatively easy number to
hit with 802.11ac and it also means, 85% of the country is where we need to be
competing.

Rory Conaway • Triad Wireless • CEO

4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040

O 602-426-0542

www.triadwireless.net

r...@triadwireless.net