I really don't believe they'd notice a difference in large downloads.  All
they do is start it and walk away.  I believe it's a line - a few seconds
and I can use it or minutes/hours+ so they come back to it later.

Fiber company down here in Dayton started up and just got their first
condo/rental place.  First customer was yesterday.  Gigabit speeds (even
though the speed tests in the video peaked out at 250 megs - probably our
servers!)  The comment that stood out was $75 is too expensive.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343