Even though mine was slower than others on the download I got mine to
99% my guess is because of upload.

WHAT IS THIS?
Based on the currently displayed results, connection grades show how you
stack up with others in your country and around the world. For example
if your value is 77% (giving you a B+) then only 23% of connections are
faster than yours. The scale is:

A = 80-100%
B = 60-79%
C = 40-59%
D = 20-39%
F = 0-19%

Plus/minus grades are given for the top/bottom 5% of each grade.

Andy Trimmell
Systems Engineer
Precision Data Solutions, LLC
Mooresville, IN 46158