DR-UPS40 is *NOT* 24vdc and 48vdc out.  It's pretty much a relay that
enables charging batteries.

ad-155c will do 120 or 220vac in, terminals for the batteries and 48vdc out
http://www.jameco.com/jameco/products/prodds/2146118.pdf

DC 24v to 48v
Meanwell SD-200B-48 - maybe try RSD-200B-48

Both units use these brackets for DIN.  You need to buy your own screws
(sorry I don't have that documented)

https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_222148_-1
https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_222173_-1

Josh Luthman