This is a cool product I’ve been quoting to people.  It is spendy, but
certainly a telco grade solution.  Web management, remote shutdown, smart
battery controller, etc.  650W so you just add your own batteries.

If you standardize on them, what is nice is they have a 24VDC option as well if
you have a mix of 24VDC and 48VDC sites.

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590