FYI the 90* antennas are actually ~60* antennas at the 3db roll off point.
The 90* is at the 6db roll off point.  So if you want a full 360* coverage
I'd recommend 6 APs

Also down tilt matters a lot since the antennas only have 6* vertical
beam unlike PMP100 that has a 60* vertical beam.

I'd leave the SM in place an go to the tower and tune the AP.

Lastly as someone mentioned you can use link planner (from the cambium
site) to very accurately predict the signal level.

-Sean