I think my next vacation should be to Crook, CO.

On 10/8/2015 4:06 PM, Nate Burke wrote:
I'm having a package shipped Ground out of California, and it has interesting tracking updates. I'm guessing it's on a truck driving across the country, but the tracking updates are coming from these little podunk towns. They are towns that border the interstate, but don't seem to have any sort of inter-modal or Transfer yard, and barely a Truckstop. Does the truck that my box is on just randomly check in, and they update the tracking? I would have expected to see updates at like Denver, or Omaha or Des Moines, where they'd go to a fedex yard and fuel/change drivers.

1:14am Departed Anaheim, CA
2:22pm In Transit, Parowan, UT (POP 2,829)
4:05am In Transit, Crook, CO (POP 128)
6:07pm In Transit, Atkinson, IL (POP 1,001)