You could use Radio Mobile and draw each tower in a different color. Where the colors overlap is where you need to be concerned.

On 10/8/2015 3:09 PM, Craig House wrote:
We already use radio mobile and Tower coverage.com <http://coverage.com> but are not really using it for channel planning purposes it shows us propagation but I've never tried to use it to show channel layouts that's what I'm really looking more for

Sent from my iPhone