You can do this with radio mobile fairly easily. The key is to create separate
RF plots for each sector. Once that is done you place the RF plots for each
sector in Google Earth but create separate folders that are organized by
channel/frequency. Only the sector plots for any frequency channel go in that
folder. You can then just turn on a whole folder to see all the RF plots for
your network on that specific channel/frequency. If you have to change a
frequency for a sector you just move that sector plot from the old channel
folder to the new channel folder without having to run a new propagation
(unless you have to move it to a lower power channel).

This doesn’t work well if you create an Omni plot that represents all of your
sectors on a particular tower site.

Thank You,

Brian Webster

www.wirelessmapping.com