Mostly residential...some commercial.  I want to do more commercial but the
amount of time spent on customer service changing pbx/phone/line/extension
configurations doesn't seem justified.  If we had a call center that
understood these issues and this platform it might make sense, but with me
still taking all the calls it definitely seems like a headache that I don't
want.