Verbose is the default. There is a checkbox for headers only.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/9/2015 12:57 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
without dumping it to a server.
the sniffer doesnt seem to have a verbose option that ive read

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:

    tools > sniffer

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>

    On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 3:52 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm