Ahem. I can probably quote most of the best lines from it still and I don't
own a gun.
It was required reading for all Freshmen at the Jesuit high school i
attended.  As far as I know lots of engineers and doctors came out of those
early 70s classes.  Even a mayor!     Seems like more youngsters with
mental issues.  We had hippies and stoners but they were harmless. Even the
pachucos used knives or roll of quarters in fights.    No guns until 90
s...and more phonies nowadays....don't start writing about them.  You might
missed them.  Even Maury
Jaime Solorza