I didn’t see a gun control agenda in it, more like sensationalizing the news to
get ratings.  A rumble in the parking lot is boring, but add “campus shooter”
and you have some good click bait.  Almost as good as “side boob” or “bikini
body”.

From: Bryan Wilt
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 6:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Campus Shootings

Yea I agree. Anything to put a little more pressure on gun control. I'm in
Baltimore, and MD has some of the strictest gun control laws in the US. It
seems like the only people here who can carry guns are the bad guys. I'm not an
expert, but I'm pretty sure gun violence is getting worse here, even with the
strict laws. I guess the bad guys don't get the memo that they can't have guns
on the streets.