From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 10:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Movie Review

SPOILERS

Mars is -55c, one would think those potatoes would be useless in minutes.
Even if they took an hour, it was hours before he sealed the lab.

Untethered was driving me nuts.  So dumb.  Bad for science and the movie.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Oct 10, 2015 1:19 AM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net