The play is the cost of the labor. UBNT claims that you can install a 9-panel array in 17 minutes. Hard to believe, but I've seen 20-panel arrays take a couple of days to install. The difference in labor is immense (if true). What's the cost of 2 days labor (probably 2 people)?

I'm not convinced. I might do my own installation up to the point of actually connecting the solar system to the grid; so maybe this is not relevant.

Around here, the big delta is the cost of permitting/inspections.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>