This particular one is on FSK.

No.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/15/2015 3:38 PM, Work wrote:
Is this issue on FSK only or 450 also?

Did we ever get a fix for Microcell when in NAT mode on FSK??

—
Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox>

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Just confirmed with the subscriber. If their router is on the DMZ and
    routing; no worky. If it's bridging yes worky.

    BTW - It's an Asus router.

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

    On 10/15/2015 1:29 PM, George Skorup wrote:
    > I assume you read my post? Have you ran torch on these customers to
    > see what the actual traffic is? I believe they all use an IPSEC
    VPN.
    > Should work through one layer of NAT (obviously does as you've
    seen),
    > but I don't know why not also through the SM DMZ which is really
    NAT,