We use in junction with Freeside which does all we need for now.

On 10/15/2015 10:20 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:
Have used Steel Belted service provider before and FreeRadius many times....
much prefer FreeRadius assuming you have expertise on staff, as it's just as
scalable and heavily customizable.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:11 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] RADIUS servers

What's everyone using? FreeRADIUS is the standard for free, but is anyone using
anything paid/licensed?

I've been looking at some like Steel Belted RADIUS and Cloudessa, but curious
if there's anything else popular out there.

--
Simon Westlake
Skype: Simon_Sonar

Official reseller for Procera Networks