Not really sure it’s ‘exotic’ stuff but maybe “interesting” is a better word :)

Many different domains, each with it’s own set of unique attributes

Several different NAS attributes (depends on which equipment the customer
connects to)

Many different wholesalers where we proxy out to their Radius servers and
filter their responses

MLPPP domains for PPPOE customers using tunnel switching

Radius CoA

Just some stuff off the top of my head ….

Paul