we use a 2 u wall rack bracket (about 20.00).
mount backwards on rack, works well & cheap.

roland

> 83 bucks?!?!? Is it not possible to take a $9 stamped sheet steel, 2U or 3U
rack blank panel and bolt a DIN rail to it? All you have to do is drill 3
holes.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=7263

I get that the one you've linked is recessed... That's the main difference.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:13 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816129064&Tpk=N82E16816129
064

This is a slick little item, a little pricey for just a din rail. Ive been
looking for something to offset DIN products, like packetflux gear in our
bigger enclosures where we have 18 inch deep racks, we can put the DIN on the
front because the gear would hit the door, and putting it clear at the back of
the enclosure would make it a bitch to get to.

Any body know of an offset I'm the 20-30 dollar price range? I'm considering
just cutting sections of rack and fastening it to the back of the front rack to
get a backward offset.

Another thing I'm looking for is 2-4u adjustable depth wall mount racks for our
Hoffman enclosures that are 36x36x11. I have been cutting racks into 4u lengths
and using the 10 billion tranzeo L brackets to set them out 6 inches, but it
takes about 2 hours per rack assembly and looks like shit. plus the depth
doesn't allow for the mikrotik to be rackmounted, I have shallow 10 inch
shelves that I can set them on, but it makes the enclosure still sloppy

I found one 6-12 inch 2u adjustable, but it was something like 200 bucks, I cant
justify 400 bucks for 4u.

any ideas?

--

If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part
of yourself you have already failed as part of the team. <