From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:47 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Can Rocket AC5 talk to M5?

That is great to hear!

I really think that the UBNT forums are not easy to navigate and they don't
give good search results. Am I the only one that thinks this?

Thank you,

Brett A Mansfield

On Oct 21, 2015, at 4:32 PM, Peter Kranz <pkr...@unwiredltd.com
<mailto:pkr...@unwiredltd.com> > wrote:

Based on my experience so far, backwards compatible AC is a real game changer
for those running M networks. A simple AP swap is giving me massive
improvements in performance for legacy M clients. I need more data, but it
looks like I’m seeing 2x performance overall on loaded sectors. I think this is
due to:

1.      Faster CPU and Hardware Airmax offload on AC access point

2.      Improved AC RF front-end filtering reducing noise floor on channel

3.      Elimination of the software Airmax energy detect transmit defer issue

Peter Kranz
 <http://www.unwiredltd.com/> www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100
Mobile: 510-207-0000