Ditto.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:35:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Can Rocket AC5 talk to M5?

That is the worst forum for asshole posting links to threads when you ask a
question, half the time the linked thread doesnt answer the question, its just
that asshole not answering somebody elses question while trying to feel
superior. Most of the useful people are here and willing to answer a question
without alot of jackbaggery. I think alot of the people on the ubnt forum are
actually just part of a multinational bukake ring that communicates in code the
location and time of the next circle

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Jaime Solorza < losguyswirel...@gmail.com >