Hey Forrest, any chance of getting auto-reset on the 5ch PDU module as well?

On 8/26/2015 5:55 AM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
Ok, I've got it up on tickets.packetflux.com <http://tickets.packetflux.com>. See http://tickets.packetflux.com/kb/faq.php?id=4

Please be careful with this initially. I've made a couple of minor modifications to clean up a couple of recently reported issues with the beta, and it should be ready to go. But I haven't done anything but bench test it at this point.

-forrest