From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:43 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 430APC-HV

You want the GigE-APC-HV because it will work with everything.

-Sean

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015, Matt <matt.mailingli...@gmail.com
<mailto:matt.mailingli...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Confusing.

So, I want something that works with Cambium PMP100 FSK, PMP450,
PMP450i, Cambium licensed, SAF licensed and ePMP.  Which one do I use?
 Is there a model that has each pin separately clamped at 60 volt?

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <javascript:;> >
wrote:
> I think there was a 450 AP that may have followed the same power pinout as
> the 430 SM too.  Not totally sure about that.
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Matt
> Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:30 PM
> To: af@afmug.com <javascript:;>
> Subject: [AFMUG] 430APC-HV
>
> What is difference between 430APC-HV and GigE-APC-HV?  I have a 56
> volt licensed link with a gigabit ethernet port going through the
> 430APC-HV without issue.  I guess I should be using the GigE instead?

---