Is there an SFP module for Mikrotik that has dual SC connectors for
our PTP fibers?

Probably not so is there a short LC to SC adapter pigtail that mounts
in something like a 1u panel?  LC plugs into 1u panel and short
pigtail LC connectors that plug is SFP module in Mikrotik.

Just to make it neat and reliable in our rack space.

Right now we are using these Antaira media converters in a rack mount
but it gives us no diagnostics besides looking at the lights and thats
even difficult when 100 miles away.  Think an SFP plugged right in
Mikrotik CCR would tell us more.

http://www.antaira.com.tw/products/media-converters/unmanaged-converters/10-100-1000tx-to-1000fx/fcu-3002a-sc-s1?pid=2211