I think you are making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be for your
self.

You have a few options:-

For low port density, you can get a 1u keystone panel and add single fiber
SC-SC keystone jacks to make your install nice and neat.
Plug your incoming cables to the back side of the keystone plug, and use a
standard SC-LC patch cable on the front.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street