Not saying its a bad model to QOS at the edges but if your using cambium take advantage of the built in qos features also there is a capacity planner tool located on cambium site for helping
get your frame utilization under control

A few things I am doing is tayloring the burst a lot on smaller to med packages and touching it on the larger one.
So far it has gave a little breathing room for subs to recover faster.