I don't understand the Y scale on your frame utilization. Is that percent, or what? And how can you get 150% frame utilization?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 11/6/2015 9:50 AM, Eric Muehleisen wrote:
We have a few 450 AP's with 30-40 subscribers and have been getting
several slow speed complaints lately. I just chaulked it up to issues
with the SM since the AP rarely got over 20mb/s downlink. We upgraded
to 13.4 recently so we could watch our frame utilization. We started
graphing it over night and as you can see, we are hitting 100% for
sustained periods of time. During that time the AP is only doing
approx. 23mb/s. This particular AP has 34 registered SM and the
majority show 6x and 4x with 4 or 5 SM's at 2x and 1x. The performance
is a major disappointment. Anyone else have similar experiences?

AP configuration: 20mhz channels, 2.5ms frame, 10 miles, 75% downlink,
3 contention slots.

Attached is a screenshot of the utilization and sector throughput
calculator from the Capacity Planner R13.