We averaged one ACH bounce a year. I don't remember the percentage but I
know we were getting $40k or so auto pay. It just wasn't a big enough deal
not to use. I only had one repeat dishonest piece of crap that would watch
for new installers and give another false name to get service under and he
wasn't an ACH.