Wow.... Wow...Wow.... Ok, here goes....

My grandfather was one of the researchers working on inventing the Diode, he
had a few of his research papers published by the IEEE they were known as
Institute of Radio and Electrical Engineers ... this is back in the 40's not
500 hundred years ago. Sadly he passed away when my Dad was 14.

I think there was another Pakistani Scientist who received the Noble Peace
prize in the mid 80's.... Do some googling.... and look at the backgrounds of
those making progress in all the different fields.

When there is geo-political un-stability, the rich are the first ones to leave,
and then the educated ones follow.... and yes the folks left are the very poor
and uneducated, thus without any options.

Your comments highlite the core problem.... When folks in the west start
painting everyone in the rest of the world with the same broad brush, without
understanding local core issues.. you have one big mess.

You mention Mexico....didn't a similar thing happened with them too... the rich
and educated crossed the border and became Americans, those without any means
and options were left behind...It is easy to call them out..... (Wasn't there a
disclosure by Mit Rommeny that his family is of Mexican heritage, the well off
are in the US and the poor are in Mexico ?)

Now I can also say that when only the poor and uneducated are left, it is very
easy to start a war ......all you have to do is offer bread and water ....!

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155