When I was interviewed by Tornillo superintendent for my old IT gig he
asked me what triggered WWI...I replied ..it took off after the duke was
assassinated .....he was impressed that I focused on trigger and not all
the other underlying things at play.   All this reminds me of an interview
Dick Cavett had with someone I can't remember used the term malum in
se....Cavett explained it as evil for the sake of evil.  Legal folks use it
differently but I use it as Cavett explained it.  I pray for our planet..