I remember buying a SACD player.  What a flop.  Not that it lost out to
DVD-Audio, which also flopped.  The winner?  MP3.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:54 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Phone System

Bxr not bm

On Nov 18, 2015 9:26 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

  From your mouth to God's ears.   I have an SWR for small gigs... A Fender BMX
with two cabinets (2 10s and 1 15 inch with horn) for larger venues...a Fender
30 with 10 in for rehearsals and a Peavey with 10 inch in bedroom for practice.
 Working on harmonic methods I picked up from Talking Bass and Vic Wooten
websites.   We played a show last year where all the amps were original 1960s
Fenders!!!!!All tube amps.. I played my Yamaha through a Dual Showman
...keyboard and guitarist played through Twin Reverbs....my favorite amp was a
Standell 100 watt with a Fender Bassman cabinet.  My best rig technically was
in late 70s...Furman Sound preamp with a parametric equalizer fed into a
crossover..fed high and mids to 250 watt QSC amp powering a cabinet with 4 10
inch Kustom speakers and 500 watt QSC amp feeding an Acoustic cabinet with JBL
dual 15s...my Rickenbacker 4001 was rewired from traditional rotosound to split
stereo... My treble signal fed into a Mutron BiPhase.   We played Yes Rush star
castle Renaissance for a while.   Then funk and disco {fun for bassist s)
....sold it all when I got married.  Tube amps are expensive and hard to
maintain