Yes they will. 900 MHz PMP 100 uses 5 ms frame so make sure the 900 MHz 450i
also runs 5ms frame.

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of John Woodfield
<john.woodfi...@jwcn.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:45 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PMP450i 900MHz

Will they sync with PMP100 900?

John Woodfield, President

Delmarva WiFi Inc.

410-870-WiFi

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ryan Ray" <ryan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:01pm
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] PMP450i 900MHz

"We've been testing PMP450i 900MHz for almost a month now and we're really
impressed with it. I have a 1.5 mile shot through multiple evergreen and
deciduous trees, along with heavy interference in an urban environment (pager
/scada noise spikes at around -65dBm across every channel). I get about 25mbps
down and 2mbps up on speed tests using a 10MHz channel width. Latency/jitter is
good enough for VoIP and gaming. I believe distributors will be shipping radios
just after thanksgiving."

I found this on DSL reports. Anyone else had any experience with this
equipment? How's it looking? Is there any word on pricing or ship times yet?